Monday, September 28, 2009

Short and Sweet

Ok, the bolognese sauce is good--different--but good. I actually added some thyme, oregano, and sage because it was a little too bologne-ish for me. This made it slightly more spaghetti-like. We bought the white wine at Wal Mart for about $4 for those who aren't used to buying it!

School was good today. We got our clinical schedules. I will basically be doing 6am-4pm every Monday and Wednesday for the month of October. The rest of the semester will vary. Yikes! I do not like getting up early so it will be an adjustment.

Tim had some stomach bug stuff today. He thinks it was a burrito he ate this morning because after being sick a few hours he is feeling better. Pray he doesn't have something else though!

That's all for now!

As always, I thank the Father for the beauty of early morning sunrises, coffee, and speedy recoveries!

Enjoy the evening!

Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment