Sunday, September 13, 2009

Behind

I used to feel like I was computer savvy but not anymore! I see all these cute blogs and interesting links and think to myself "how do I get that on mine!" It's annoying. It's not like I am old or dumb or something--or maybe I am--don't answer that! It might have something to do with the fact that I finally made the switch to Mac about 3 months ago and am still figuring it out!

It was a busy day for me and the Mr. We packed for h-o-u-r-s. I actually enjoy packing. I am obsessively organized so it gives me a chance to go through things and reorganize when we unpack at the new apartment. It wouldn't have taken us very long but we had ants--lots, and lots of ants. There was a nest in one of our boxes. OMG, it was scary. Millions, and millions of ants. We used 2 of those fuming bomb things and still had to kill some with a shoe. We finally managed to get rid of all of them, including the queen, which was quite interesting. Ant colonies are sophisticated! They have little worker ants and then they have the fighter ants or whatever you call them that are way bigger and have wings. So, not to worry everyone, we are ant-free. I had to take a shower though because I kept thinking things were crawling on me. After the ant fiasco we fortunatly ran out of boxes so we called it quits for the day. Later in the evening we went over to the Tiland's for a few games. Angela and I completely schooled the boys at Hand & Foot and Pictionary. It was fun!

Well tomorrow is church and COM group and I am super excited! We are helping lead a sermon-based group with Justin and Becky Watkins. If you don't have a COM group picked out you should come!

As always I thank the sweet Lord for insects, insect bombs, fellowship with friends, and change.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment