Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Rainy Days

It has been raining here for a few hours off and on. It is wonderful. The smell of my blueberry coffee cakes baking in the oven make for a great living room. They are going with me to Pagosa Springs, Colorado for a small family reunion to honor my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary! Tim and I cooked some lasagnas last night to take for dinner one of the nights. Can't wait to celebrate the 4th in weather less than 90 degrees. It might be a first. For once the fireworks won't want to set themselves off. Just kidding.

I start a new job when we get home from Colorado. I will be working for Stonegate Fellowship, my church. I will mostly be hanging out on the computer entering a bunch of information from new people and kids. Just what I do best! It is only temporary of course seeing as how I go back to school the end of August. It will be strange to work near my mom. Actually it will be kinda fun.

Pray that we all have safe trips to and from CO and enjoy our time fellowshipping with our family. Also, continue to pray for Jared Eggemeyer as he is still in the hospital in Dallas. He has improved but it will be a long road to be completely well.

As always I am blessed to enjoy God's refreshing rain and the smell of good food.

Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment