Monday, June 8, 2009

Numero Uno

The first post. Hard to think of things to write other than I am still learning how to use this. Feel free to acknowledge that as my disclaimer. Hopefully a quick lesson from Mrs. Tiland and I will be good to go.

Life is pretty good here in the steaming hot desert of Midland. Tim and I enjoy spending our evenings indoors so as not to get heat stroke in the 101 degree weather. I am in my last week of never ending summer school and couldn't be happier. I have a test tomorrow, and a final on Wednesday. Going to school in the summer is not so much fun. Sure it's nice to fit a 3 hour class into a month, but that requires long days and lots of studying. I will be happy to spend my days swimming and sleeping instead of sitting in class.

Please pray for our brother-in-law Jared Eggemeyer as he continues to fight some kind of mysterious illness. He is currently in Dallas with a team of knowledgeable doctors hopefully finding answers. Also pray for his wife, Elizabeth that she have patience and know that God is in control of their lives.

I thank God for another day and pray that tomorrow I can serve Him again,

Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment