Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Beloved Sleep

I sure do love my sleep.

I felt sleep deprived over the last weekend so I've been making up for it over the past couple nights. One of my best friends Temi Jo Thompson (now Scott) got married this weekend in Abilene. I drove up Thursday for a $29 pedicure that came off in the shower the next day. Bummer. It was lots of fun hanging out with the bride-to-be and my other Abilene friends including Brittany, Kayla, and Abbey. We successfully got the happy couple married off Saturday night followed by a big party at the Windsor Hotel full of food, cake, and dancing. Fun, fun.

Well now I spend my time watching "Little House on the Prarie" and making the occasional run to the gym--and Starbucks of course. I am currently job hunting because the hospital job fell through. They decided to demote all the nurse techs to CNA's. Not so much fun. So if anyone hears of anything through September, let me know.

Well thankfully I have caught up on my sleep and am still enjoying the life I have been given. As always I thank my heavenly Daddy for sleep, food, and a comfy matress.

Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment