Tuesday, June 9, 2009

It is HOT

It is so hot outside. Good thing I am cleaning my car today-inside and out.

My poor JEEP got egged last night. I don't think the people responsible were intending to egg my car, but in trying to egg the car next to me, I got the ricochets and bad aims. So after taking it to a car wash and washing it by hand, I managed to get it all off. Now I am working on the inside because it was just dirty to begin with and I am driving to Dallas tomorrow, so a clean car is always nice for road trips.

I am going to hang out with Beth Eggemeyer at UT Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas for a few days as we wait to see what happens with Jared. It is also one of my good friend's Temi Thompson-soon to be Temi Scott's-bachelorette weekend in Dallas so hopefully I can catch up with the gang one of these days.

I passed my first of two tests this week. It is a huge weight off my shoulders to have that done. We are required in nursing school to take a test called the ATI. It somehow measures your ability to pass the NCLEX which is how you get your license. We have to take an ATI for each class. Next semster we have either two or three to take. Tomorrow, I take my Mental-Health for Nursing final and then i'm done! Kiss school good-bye and hello summer.

Please, please continue to pray for Jared. He needs many prayers now for his health, as well as wisdom from doctors. Also, his wife and family need prayer for patience and to be comforted by a loving Father. God is in control.

As always I am blessed today with life, a loving husband, and hope.

Katherine

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog, I will enjoy reading it this summer when I am gone so keep updated with what you and Tim are up to!
    -Angela

    ReplyDelete