Tuesday, March 2, 2010

We bought a HOUSE!

Well we can finally let the secret out: we bought a house. We wanted to wait until the inspections and negotiations were over before we told everyone. WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!

Yay. It is really exciting! Tim and I have always dreamed about owning a home and can't believe how blessed we have been to find this house. It has really been a work of the Lord because the timing and the stories that go along with it are truly miraculous. Now I get to pick out paint colors and start shopping the garage sales for furniture. So, if you have any cool furniture that you feel like tossing out soon--don't, I might want it! We officially close at the end of March so I won't have any other pictures up until then. The interior of the house needs a little paint and TLC so I will be posting some fun before and after pictures. Get excited! Also, if anyone just loves to paint, I would love your assistance. There might even be an edible reward.

Not much else has been going on other than the house business so I will leave you with my verse of the day.

"Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and immovable. Always work enthusiastically for the Lord, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless." 1 Cor. 15:58

Love!

Katherine

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad this went smoothly, if only my re-finance was that easy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting! We actually have a nail-head trim tan fabric couch and lots of wall art, curtain, etc. We are having a garage sale either March 27th, and you are welcome to come early and take a peek. I'll try to remember to contact you :)

    Congrats on your first home!
    Sommer

    ReplyDelete