Friday, March 19, 2010

Pants on da ground

Ya, I have that song stuck in my head. How awful, huh?

It is Friday. The last official day of my last official spring break. I feel as though I might shed a tear. It was a good spring break though. I got lots of packing and sleeping done. We move a week from tomorrow into our new house and I am so excited! I have to give myself pep talks before I walk in to any store because all I want to do is start buying things for the house. I have to think "No Katherine, wait until you get moved and then you can go crazy, okay?" It quite hilarious. We are going by the house tomorrow to put our refrigerator in the garage. The owners (who are already moved out) were kind enough to allow us to store it there until the big day. I need to think of a name for our house. I name everything: my car, my shoes . . . so it just feels right. I'll think of it soon--no suggestions please. So, by the way, the moving party will be on Saturday, March 27th beginning around 10 a.m. Come help and I will feed you lunch! :)

Ok bedtime bye!

Katherine

1 comment:

  1. I name everything, too! ....We must be related or something...

    ReplyDelete