Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Good Evening.

It has been a lazy evening at the Hird house. I took a nap this afternoon because I had a migraine, and Tim just got up from a post-work nap. Now we're hanging out on the couch enjoying some free time together. I love evenings like this, where we can just relax together with no agenda. Marriage is sweet. I love it.

We had an enjoyable weekend. Saturday night we went to Beth's house for some games and hanging out. She cooked us some Papa Murphey's pizza and it was yummy. Sunday we had lunch at my parent's house with my grandparents from Lubbock. They came down to wish my dad a happy birthday. His birthday isn't until today, but Spencer was in town so we wanted to celebrate with him there. That evening we all went out to Clear Springs then back to Mom and Dad's for peanut butter pie and presents! I think he enjoyed himself and I hope he had a happy birthday today! I really enjoy living near my parents. They are fun to hang out with and we love them lots.

I have almost adopted a kitty. We have quite a few of them running around here at the apartment. I think it is a girl. She is a little tabby cat that doesn't look more than 4-5 months old. She is getting so brave and actually coming into the house. I keep food out on our patio for her. I hope she gets even braver though because I want her to come in when it gets cold!

Anyway that's all from me. I am quite close to convincing Tim to get a post of his own on here. He has been so busy working 6 days a week thought so we will see! I'll try to get a picture of my adopted cat soon. She is too skittish for cameras right now. Haha.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment