Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pregnancy. Part III.

This is the last post about pregnancy, I swear!  Know why? Because I went to the doctor on Friday (10/5) and am dilated to a 2 and 70% already. (Due date is 10/21).

Could be any day . . . or in 2 weeks . . . !!

34 weeks.



I started feeling a bit uncomfortable around 34 weeks. My sleeping also declined--a lot. I haven't slept more than 1-1/2 hours in a row since. I can easily roll over and go back to sleep but it makes you feel like you haven't slept all night. Needless to say, I'm a wee bit tired. It's also hard on my hips sleeping right on top of them all night. I usually wake up with a little limp that disappears after moving around a bit. Small price to pay for the gift we are getting!

36 weeks.


Nope, that's not a football up my shirt. So life is pretty sweet now that the nursery is finished. I've been cooking and freezing casseroles every week to give us some extra help after she's born. Homemade heat and eat!

There you go! Pregnancy in 3 parts. I was 38 weeks yesterday . . . didn't get a pic yet. I go to the doctor again tomorrow (10/10) so we'll see if there's been any more progress!

Can't wait to meet and hold this sweet girl!

Katherine 

1 comment: