Thursday, July 15, 2010

The week

What a week it has been.

I started a new job on Monday at the Midland Women's clinic. It has been going really great. I was loving life until Tuesday afternoon when my throat started feeling scratchy and my nose started running. It went down hill from there. Wednesday morning I felt terrible and finally took my temperature around 10 at work. It was almost 100. I decided it was best to stay home after lunch and take a nap. So of course today, Thursday, from 8-12 is the first day of my summer school class and I missed it in hopes that sleeping in a bit will get me through the afternoon at work. But don't worry, I am on antibiotics now and will hopefully get to feeling better. I can't believe I missed 1/2 a day at work and a day of summer school all in the first week of both! Ahh! I hope this doesn't keep up.

Tim is still loving life at CSI--no he is not a crime solver! They actually had a big cookout today so he got a free steak lunch. What's not to love about that?

Little Jinx is great. She is enjoying the hot days inside and the cooler nights outside. It's a nice break because she used to sleep inside with us at night and she'd wake me up a couple times. Now I can sleep soundly unless my dripping nose wakes me up first.

Enjoy the coming weekend!

Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment