Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th

We had a great time this week at the lake with some family friends.

I drove down with my parents on Friday and we stopped at some neat shops along the way. Tim, Spencer and Josiah drove down Saturday to join up with the group. We stayed with my "second parents" at their lake house-David and Elaine Miller who were our neighbors in Abilene and have 2 boys Spencer's age. They practically helped raise me and I love them to death! We had a great time skiing, tubing and just cruising around. We taught Josiah how to ski! He did really well getting up on only the second try. We had the roughest water most of the time so our ski runs were slightly short. I think we all fell on the waves a couple times. I am so SORE! We were also joined by my other "second parent's" the Henderson's who have a daughter my age who was my childhood best friend! Saturday night we watched lots of fireworks. It was like a panoramic view watching all the people around the lake show off their fireworks! Hopefully I will get some pics from mom soon!

Hope everyone had a great fourth!

Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment