Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 2

Day 2 began a bit later than day 1. We slept in and LOVED it. Tim hit the yard for most of the day repairing gates, mowing, spreading new grass seed/fertilizer and making it look beautiful! I went to the grocery store, made french dip sandwiches for lunch, organized my bathroom, worked on laundry, and cooked dinner for Tim, mom and I---whew! Aren't we productive!


Check this out: (Copied and pasted from the Texas board of nursing website)

Texas Nurses - Verification Results

KATHERINE HIRD

  • License Type: REGISTERED NURSE
  • Resides in: MIDLAND TX 79707
  • Issued on: 6/8/2010
  • Licensure Status: CURRENT - 1/31/2012
  • Compact License: YES
  • Current Disciplinary Action: NONE


Well after a day like that I am ready to sit on the couch and read my book!

Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment