Thursday, May 20, 2010

Halleluyer.

I HAVE PICTURES!

Yes, you should all pass out with excitement. I finally have pictures to show you of the new house, a bit of moving, and our fuzzy child Jinx. There are also a couple of a dog we babysat-too bad he's not ours! Also, as if there were not enough pictures to satisfy your taste buds, there are also a few pics of the flood we had last Friday.

Enjoy!


Sold!




Living room.




Kitchen-yup, it needs some updates.


Dining room.


Back porch.






Side yard and shed.


Gunner-the cutie we babysat.


He kept sticking his tongue out at me!


He loves Tim.


My little Jinx.


She was sleepy!


I caught her in the middle of a yawn.


The back porch underwater!




Neely.


Wow that was exhausting! Hope you had fun!

Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment