Thursday, January 14, 2010

Birthday Eve

Today is the eve of my birth--born 22 years ago tomorrow. Sometimes it feels like yesterday when I was riding bikes and playing barbies with my best friend in Abilene. A few significant things have happened in my life as I look back upon my year. I got married, lost my grandfather, watched my sister-in-law/greatest friend get married, watched her then lose her husband/friend, began my 3rd semester in nursing school, adopted a cat, and watched my other sister-in-law get married. It has been a year of extreme highs and painful lows. All in all, I am thankful to have lived every day of it--even the bad days. I am excited to see what the Lord bestows upon me in the next 365 days.

It has been a pretty lazy past 2 weeks for me which would make one wonder why I haven't updated my blog--sorry. I always think I will wait until I get my pictures uploaded to post so I procrastinate. So pictures or no pictures, I will just have to post anyway. Please excuse the many pictures of the cat--I am a proud parent who gets a little camera happy.


Jinx




Ruthanne (my sister-in-law) and her husband Matt Rohloff.



Christmas at Mom and Dad's.



I think I should get this painted--lol, ok I am not that lame but it is a cute picture.



Jinx was helping me study for finals.



Stretch! (Notice the flexed paws)



Well I hope this can satisfy people now. No more nagging! Especially when your blogs are also outdated...

As always I am thankful for life and death, lazy kitty days, and thankful that school is starting back up soon so I can get on with it!

Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment