Thursday, August 20, 2009

Good Grief

Good afternoon from my hot apartment.

Here is a short update on our lives:

First off we are moving into a new apartment soon. Mark your calendars for the 19th of September to come help us move! Please! We are moving to the Clusters over by Chik-fil-a. We have had enough of The Dakotas and their rude staff and management. Our new apartment is a downstairs one bedroom apartment right next to the pool. We are very excited to get there. Luckily I am done with work for the summer so I can start pre-packing next week before the chaos of school starting. I start school the 31st. I am really excited to get things going again and fit back into a routine. The sooner we go back to school, the sooner we graduate!

Tim's brother Stephen is visiting this week after spending the summer with Worldview Academy. It sounds like he had a great summer and is already looking forward to fall camp. We took him to KD's bbq last night. . . that was hilarious. These yanks don't know how to eat barbeque. Ok, first he asked if there was any mayonaise to put on some bread to eat with the brisket. If that isn't bad enough, he then started putting A1 steak sauce on it. I about fell out of my chair! After teaching him how to properly eat it with BARBEQUE SAUCE, I think he enjoyed it. Lol.



Well, we babysat our friend's 3 month old puppy last week for 5 days. She is a Siberian Husky named Dixie (See pic above). She was so much fun. We took her to Mom and Dad's to swim . . . she loved it! She would only jump in off the first step and would only swim to me! It was hilarious; her ears would flatten as she swam towards me and kicked those paws as hard as she could! The only downside was that she didn't really enjoy sleeping in the bathroom by herself. She would howl and cry. I could hardly stand it! Tim had to sleep on the couch for 2 nights just so she wouldn't wake the neighbors! It was sad to see her leave, but I am happy to have my husband back in bed :)

I guess that is all for now. I hope all of our friends are enjoying their summers.

As always, I thank God for the animals He gave us to keep us entertained and happy. Also, I am blessed by His Son who died for me so I might truly live and see Him someday.

Katherine

2 comments:

  1. Totally didn't know you blogged! So happy to have found it... I will consistently stalk you now! Thanks for being a follower on our blog!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luke and I lived at the Clusters after we got married too! We were also on the bottom floor right near the pool. I wonder if y'all will have our old apartment? How much fun would that be?!?!

    ReplyDelete