Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Finally, a Post!

Hey!

Aren't you so excited to see our name on the New Post list! I know I am always happy to see new postings by all of you!

We have been up to LOTS recently, so I apologize for being such a blog procrastinator. I have some new pictures of what we have been doing--mostly around the house. We've painted, bought new furniture and more.


Here are the lovely people that helped us paint the living room! Big thanks to Dad, Spencer, Beth, Josiah, Stephen, Mike and Angela!


Bye bye creamy yellow and aged off-white!




Dining room before:


Dining room after:



Living room before:



Living room after:





Newly painted entry way:
(It used to match the living room and had
some wonderful wallpaper which I scraped off)



Guest bedroom with fresh paint:



Tim putting up the Christmas tree!





The finished product:



My holiday flower arrangement:




So there you go. A few months summed up in some pictures. One more BIG piece of news:

TIM AND I ARE GETTING A PUPPY! He is expected to arrive at our house January 8th as a big 6wk old little guy. He is a Doberman Pincher born on Thanksgiving day! He is exactly 12 days old right now! We are too excited. I wish he was here RIGHT NOW!

Well thanks for being my blogging friend and I hope to hear from all of you soon.

Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment