Monday, March 8, 2010

Study Study Study

I should be studying right now... I have a test tomorrow.

It seems like that's all I do now. I have never been a study-er. I don't get bad grades but I just can't sit and study for long periods at a time. So I take lots of breaks to eat, pee, walk around, play a game on the computer or throw Jinx's mouse around for her. I managed to get a video of her fetching the other day. I will get it on here when I figure out how to do that.

This weekend was interesting/fun/quick. Friday I had clinical at MCH until around 7:15 p.m. I went over to mom and dad's for dinner after because Tim was working late. I think he made it home around 10:30 or so. We went out for lunch together on Saturday and then I went with my parents to Lamesa to meet my family from Lubbock to celebrate my Grandmother's birthday. Tim couldn't go because he was on "rig call" for work. My phone rang around 6:30 p.m. ... a rig was broken down. Yuck. I hate hearing those words. He didn't get home until 8:30 a.m. Sunday morning. Rig's scare me. They are dangerous and I have seen some of the accidents in the E.R. This makes it hard for me to sleep when he's gone. So, needless to say we slept in on Sunday morning and enjoyed a fairly lazy day together.

Well I have a busy week coming up so sayanora til later!

Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment